Sunday, July 21, 2013

My early birthday present! SINGER 2259 Tradition Sewing Machine

So, after seeing me sewing day and night while listening to me grunting endlessly about the need to have a real sewing machine, my husband decided to buy me one! Yyyaaayy *an early birthday present, he reminded me though*
My first is a SINGER 2259 Tradition Sewing Machine. It has 20 stitches (including most important stitches such as zigzag and semi-serge), free arm sewing and a 4-step buttonhole feature. Good enough for a beginner like me. I specifically asked my lovely husband to look for something that is durable and affordable. And I love it so far, even though I set my eyes first for Janome The Sewist, but oh well..this one will do too. I told you I'm a quite simple person.

So all I need now is to buy additional foots for a complete collection of stitches.
I've got these useful tools in a built-in compartment too. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment